The Perfect Tower II update 0.26.0 is now rolling out on PC (Steam), PS4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official The Perfect Tower II patch notes, the latest update 0.26.0 added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s The Perfect Tower II patch 0.26.0 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Perfect Tower II Patch 0.26.0 Notes – June 16, 2023
- added 7 boss modules to Boss 3
- added telegraphs to Boss 3
- added sprite selector to AI window builder
- added AI action ‘Window: Set Sprite’
- refactored Boss 3
- missing a beat is less punishing [Boss 3]
- particles in Boss 3 fight scale their amount based on your effects quality setting
- fixed typo in exotic experiment help page
- fixed activating acrobatic plugin with ‘S’ key not working (Boss 1)