A new The Tenants update 0.9e patch notes are released for players. Read what is new and fixed in today’s The Tenants patch. Read the official patch 0.9e notes below.
The Tenants 0.9e Patch Notes – July 27, 2022
- Changed the water upgrade socket model to make it less intrusive due to popular demand.
- Added new item relationships to the proximity bonus system.
- Added missing Korean translations for Manhattan content.
- Added heatmap coverage hints to security cameras.
- Tweaked some of the translations.
- Tweaked the “unacceptable” open house guest text to display more info.
- Fixed an issue with the bald people epidemic for tenants.
- Fixed an issue with one pesky job reviewer being stuck at the front door naked in Manhattan.
- Fixed an issue with Cleaning Robots not properly saving already placed vacuums.
- Fixed a number of visual glitches in Manhattan.
- Fixed an issue with the door in the Theater apartment.
- Fixed an issue with bills in the Danny’s Tower apartment.
- Fixed an issue with rent values being too high in some cases.
- Fixed a few issues with untearable walls.
- Fixed an issue with ghost tenants in Manhattan.
- Fixed an issue with Suburbs and Manhattan related item categories and sets not being unlocked in Creative mode when Uncle Steve tutorials were disabled.
- Fixed an issue with saving door color variants.
- Fixed an issue with saving tenant archetype entries in Steve’s Guidebook.
- Fixed an issue with one of Manhattan’s villas being partly obstructed by a different building.
- Fixed an issue with the buy apartment main missions not properly handling edge cases where the apartment in question was already bought.
- Fixed an issue with employees requesting renovation from the player.
- Fixed an issue with employees breaking the contract when very unhappy.
- Fixed an issue with employees asking to renegotiate.
- Fixed an issue with build windows tool window display in the Slums.
- Tweaked the budget in many different jobs.
- Fixed a few issues with floors in the Railway station job.
- Fixed a few issues with upgrade related items being used in some jobs.
- Fixed an issue with the Programmer room puzzle job.
- Fixed an issue with remodelling in the Radio job.
- Increased minimum renting slots to 2 after unlocking the “Rent by rooms” skill in the Skill tree.
- Rebalanced the order in which various items, walls, floors and doors are unlocked through level ups (tiers split).
- Fixed an issue with players receiving items from higher tiers when there were still lower tier items that had not been unlocked yet.
- Fixed an issue where Manhattan items would get unlocked when the player didn’t even leave the Slums yet.