A new Travellers Rest update 0.5.1.2 released on PC. According to the official Travellers Rest patch notes, the latest update 0.5.1.2 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Travellers Rest patch 0.5.1.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Travellers Rest 0.5.1.2 Patch Notes – June 22, 2022
- Now dropped items won’t follow the player if the inventory is full and can’t be picked up.
- Now dropped items are placed in the inventory instead of in the action bar.
- We have added translations for keg and beer abbreviations to avoid showing repeated letters in some languages.
- We have modified the sound priority of the music to avoid a bug where the music would turn on and off.
- We fixed a bug that crashed the player if he opened the inventory while cleaning.
- We fixed a bug that locked the second player if they entered Construction Mode while performing an action.
- We have fixed a bug that caused the second player’s face to become displaced if you entered Construction Mode while the second player was in a side view.
- We have fixed a bug that caused when cleaning a table next to a wall the character would go through the wall.
- We have fixed a bug that caused the clock to appear in Construction Mode.
- We have fixed a bug that caused that when the second player opened the wardrobe their character did not appear in the character modification panel.
- We have fixed a bug that caused the second player’s appearance not to be saved.
- We have fixed a bug that caused the appearance of customers entering a room not to be saved.
- We have fixed a bug in the cat that caused it not to drink water.
- We have fixed a bug in the cheese aging rack that allowed to place any item.
- We have fixed a bug that caused one of the two players to crash when both players made the bed at the same time.