A new Vampire Survivors update 0.7.2 released on PC. According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update 0.7.2 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Vampire Survivors patch 0.7.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Vampire Survivors 0.7.2 Patch Notes – June 9, 2022
Contains 9 new achievements to unlock:
- first iteration on Stage 5
- 1 new character
- 2 new Arcanas
- 1 new Weapon and its evolution
- 1 new PowerUp
- The Stage Selection screen will now display when the lunar eclipse event is available in Moongolow (required to unlock Stage 5)
- Added a toggle to disable Golden Eggs bonuses
- Updated some graphics
- Changed PowerUp markup cost from percentage-based to a flat increase
- Added little icons for Vacuum, Rosary, Orologion, Nduja, and Floor Chicken on the map
- Bonus Revivals from Golden Eggs not working
- some controllers crashing the game at random intervals
- vanilla game crashing after save data alterations from mods
- Rerolls, Skips, and Banish disappearing from the PowerUp screen on old save files
- Fixed some special achievements needing a reboot to unlock on Steam
Stage 5: first iteration
I know this might take away some of the magic, but, after the previous “small” patch, I feel like it’s important to let everyone know that currently there are no secrets nor particularly complex mechanics in Stage 5.
The main point of it is unlocking the new character, the stage will have to go through one or two more iterations before being considered complete 🙂