ARK update 259.35 for PC is now available for download. The new update brings fixes and improvements over previously released ARK update 259. The new update added eating animations for Carno and Araneo. In addition, the patch adjusted the rate of Mutton, it is still more effective versus Prime Meat, but not as close to Kibble.
Meanwhile, the update has fixed Pegomastax taming and also fixed where Megalania not climbing after server restart. The developers also addressed singleplayer Primitive Plus crash and Dino Count slider in the host menu UI. Check out more details below.
ARK update 259.35 Changelog
- Fixed Pegomastax taming.
- Fixed Megalania not climbing after server restart.
ARK update 259.32
- Added in eating animations for Carno and Araneo.
- Added an ambient sound to the Obelisks.
- Adjusted the rate of Mutton, it is still more effective versus Prime Meat, but not as close to Kibble.
- Fixed singleplayer Primitive Plus crash.
- Fixed Dino Count slider in the host menu UI.
- Fixed issue with hibernation in singleplayer.
- ARK survival evolved 259.35 fixed another cooking pot crash.
ARK update 259.31
- Fixed some baby dinos eating more in stasis than intended.
- Updated Localizations, thank you brilliant translators!!!!! <3
ARK update 259.30
- Fixed tribute crafting at the Tek Cave terminal.
- Fixed plant species X hitbox.
- Clamped crafting skill for servers using player level modifiers. Set to CraftingSkillBonusMultiplier=1.0 as default.
- ARK survival evolved 259.35 fixed a crash with the cooking pot.
- Fixed issue with Megalosaurus not dismounting players properly.
ARK update 259.21
- Fixed Primitive/Primitive+ servers (and any Mod/INI) which uses custom Engram lists not having correct Engrams available.
- Fixed Baby Dinos falling through the floor.
- Fixed a crash that could occur with certain mods like Structures+.
ARK update 259.1
- Fixed a gameplay crash.
- Fixed an issue where the ARK Data tab wasn’t correctly showing in Supply Crates for clients on Dedicated Servers. In Single Player and Non Dedicated, you will need to use an Obelisk.
- Fixed the ATV Engram being visible and craftable on Dedicated Servers. You can still spawn them in, or add it manually, or via being Alpha Ascended in Single Player.
According to the developers, Ragnarok singleplayer data has moved to the following location
Within this folder, move your Ragnarok save file and player data (LocalPlayer.arkprofile) in SavedArksLocal into its own Ragnarok folder (the folder will be created once you load Ragnarok again for the first time since the patch).