ARK update 264.3 is now available for download on PCs. The new ARK Survival Evolved update 264.3 brings fixes and improvements to the game. With the latest update, dead tame bodies and player bodies and dropped item caches now save (with their decomposition timers & corpse locators intact).
In addition, Character Current Stat values saved at ‘0’ no longer reset to their default values. Check out full details below.
ARK Survival Evolved Update 264.36
- Paintings / Character Paints now appear properly when in Spectator mode.
- GPU particles now render properly in SLI / multi-GPU mode.
ARK Update 264.32 Patch Note
- Fixed SM4 sky
- Fixed client chat issue.
- Fixed TheCenter landscape material issue.
ARK Update 264.3 Patch Note
- Dead tame bodies and player bodies and dropped item caches now save (with their decomposition timers & corpse locators intact).
- Character Current Stat values saved at ‘0’ no longer reset to their default values.
- Dunkleosteus now harvests metal.
- Dino Costumes now show damage overlays.
- Modified dino attacks networking to result in less rubber banding on clients.
- Per-Dino behavior setting to toggle “Ally Looking”.
ARK Survival Evolved Patch 264.22
- Fixed an item issue.
Previously, major update 263 was released for PC players. Xbox One players and PS4 players also received the update recently. Check your game update and download latest ARK update 264.3 on PCs.