Battlefield 1 update 1.13 for PS4, Xbox One is now available for download. In The Name Of The Tsar expansion pack is also now available. The new DLC will be limited to Premium Pass and Battlefield 1 Revolution owners for next two weeks as Early Access. On September 19, the expansion pack will be available for purchase for all players.
The new In The Name Of The Tsar DLC has added 6 new maps (including the newly released Lupkow Pass), new weapons, new vehicles, the new Supply Drop mode, the Hussars, and the Russian Army joining the fight. In addition, Battlefield 1 1.13 update has also raised the rank cap to 120. Read more details below.
Battlefield 1 Update 1.13 In The Name Of The Tsar – Full Patch Notes
- Galicia – An entrenched fight across a war-torn river valley added with Battlefield 1 version 1.13.
- Brusilov Keep – A small village high in the Carpathians braces for a Russian siege.
- Albion – German ships invade the West Estonian Archipelago.
- Tsaritsyn – Old and new Russia clash in the war-torn streets of Tsaritsyn.
- Volga River – An epic tank battle along Volga River comes with Battlefield 1 1.13 update.
SUPPLY DROP GAME MODE
Resupplying troops was essential to victory in WW1, and the use of airplanes to deliver much-needed supplies was a completely new tactic. Battlefield 1 update 1.13 adds the new Supply Drop mode, airdrops will appear periodically, and your team must defend the drop location to recover those supplies. The team that recovers the most supplies at the end of the match wins.
- Brusilov Offensive – The Russian army deploys new tactics on the Eastern Front in 1916.
- Red Tide – The Russian Red Army and White Guard clash in civil war during 1919.
- The Russian Empire’s White Guard
- Red Army
- Putilov Garford
- 305/52 O Coastal Gun
- Hussar Cavalry Unit
Battlefield 1 update 1.13 In the Name of the Tsar comes with a plethora of new weapons:
- Model 1900
- SMG 08/18
- FA Automatic Rifle
- General Liu Rifle
- Parabellum MG 14/17
- Perino Model 1908
- Mosin Nagant M91
- Vetterli Vitali M1870/87
- C93 Carbine
Sidearm (all kits)
- Nagant Revolver
- Obrez Pistol
Melee (all kits)
- Cossack Dagger
- Dud Club
SERVICE ASSIGNMENTS AND SPECIALIZATIONS
Prepare for battle like never before with the Specialization system. Battlefield 1 update 1.13 brings new customization options will allow you to enhance your effectiveness on the battlefield and tweak your soldier to explore new ways to play. All players will start with a set of basic Specializations and many more can be unlocked by completing Service Assignments.
Service Assignments are a new set of challenges that will test your mettle as a soldier. Show that you’ve got what it takes with the “Getting Started” assignments before moving on to the more difficult “Staying Focused” challenges.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.13 added support for HDR10. With HDR (High Dynamic Range), the visuals of Battlefield 1 will be even more breathtaking for owners of the required tech (a screen with HDR support together with a console/PC with HDR capabilities.) HDR expands the contrast ratio and color palette to offer more realistic, immersive, and natural visuals.
- Fixed issue where the Origin Access dog tag was not being unlocked when subscribed to Origin Access.
- Added Service Assignments and Specializations.
- Battlefield 1 1.13 fixed issue where the wrong rank icon was displayed on the Kill Card for Rank 110.
- Fixed issue where some weapons were not being fully customizable from the front end.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.13 has replaced shortcuts on Home Screen with dynamic Battlepacks and Service Assignments widgets.
- The name filter now trims empty filter texts in the Server Browser.
- Game servers with custom configuration are now designated as CUSTOM in the Server Browser.
- Fixed issue accessing Options menu after leaving the server queue.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.13 fixed an issue in the End of Round screen where all Class Rank icons were gold instead of the corresponding Gold, Silver, or Bronze Rank value.
- Bombers should no longer take multiple damage pings from a single bullet.
- Changes to stationary weapon repair and respawn – if not repaired for two minutes, the QF1 AA, FK96 Field Gun, and 305/52 O Coastal Gun will be restored to full health. Players can still use a repair tool to get them back into action faster.
- Fixed issue where dismounting a horse while it was jumping would cause it to get stuck in the jump animation.
WEAPONS & GADGETS
- Fixed issue where it was possible to spawn with duplicate gadgets.
MAPS & MODES
- Battlefield 1 version 1.13 update for PS4 and Xbox One has fixed coll the sion on staircase in Fort de Vaux to allow players to climb them while prone.
- The Best Squad screen will now appear after an operation is completed.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.13 fixed issue where character models would appear blurry in the Best Squad screen.
- Improved loading of the Customize Soldier screen on the main menu.
- Fixed issue where the kill card would sometimes not show while spectating other players.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.13 has fixed the display conditions for latency variation icon.
- Improved server-side player latency stability.
- Battlefield 1 1.13 update has increased RSP map rotation limit from 15 to 24.
Check your game update and download latest Battlefield 1 update 1.13 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The update size on PS4, Xbox One is around 10GB and 8.43GB on PC.