Conan Exiles Hotfix (17.08.2017) is now available for download. This patch will fix up Ymir and some other gameplay issues. This particular patch was made before the release of the recent expansion so it doesn’t focus on optimization.
With the latest hotfix, Ymir altar feat is now correctly unlocked at character creation when picked. Also, Certain missing meshes from weapons is now added back.
Conan Exiles Hotfix (17.08.2017) Patch Notes
- Ymir altar feat is now correctly unlocked at character creation when picked.
- Certain meshes were missing from weapons. These have been added back.
- On PvP servers, you can now damage other player’s buildings.
- Server list now properly displays G-portal logo.
- Journey Steps now properly complete.
- Journey Chapter 1 now completes correctly.
- With Conan Exiles Hotfix (17.08.2017), Death Knight no longer tilts when walking down slopes.
- You now correctly receive Map Discovery notifications.
- You now also correctly receive Journey notifications.
- Fixed an issue with some foundations not properly upgrading.
- Buildings can be placed easier in certain scenarios-especially when using a controller
- Conan Exiles Hotfix (17.08.2017) has fixed envious AI – your Thralls no longer attack unconscious NPCs which you are dragging home to break on the wheel of pain!.
- Easier to connect to a dedicated server.
- Made adjustments to servers that could sometimes disappear after a while.
- Fixed instance of server settings not displaying correctly in the server browser.
- Overheating now affects max stamina instead of encumberance
- Conan Exiles Hotfix (17.08.2017) has fixed an issue where the loading screen would disappear when connecting to server.
- Crafting time on items have been rebalanced (hunting bow etc).
- A female character will no longer turn male after relogging.
- Characters should no longer lose creation appearances on login.
- Conan Exiles Hotfix (17.08.2017) has fixed an issue with music looping in Highlands.
- Added the correct GUI sidebar “instruction tabs” for the new machines
- Fixed a problem with recipes on shortcut bar failing to create new items
- New Tier 2 and Tier 3 buildings, as well as other wood buildings, have a texture/shadow problem. We are currently investigating.
- The new machines (Press etc) have an incorrect image, this will be fixed in the next patch.
- Some items still show as “fiber bedroll” but this will be updated in the next patch.
Accroding to the developers, “We are still looking into crashes some players are reporting as well as certain servers that seem to be disappearing from the server list. For now, we are manually fixing them. We’ll focus on fixing bugs as well as issues from feedback on this last update for the future patches!”
Check your game update and download latest Conan Exiles Hotfix (17.08.2017).