Destiny 2 1.05 update for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the latest Destiny 2 update 1.05 patch notes, there are bug fixes and other improvements to the game.
The new update (official verison 1.0.3) has fixed an issue where clan XP was not being granted for completing public events. In addition, the update also fixed an issue preventing some player from receiving weekly clan engrams. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 1.05 update Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One
- Pledge to a faction Vendor
- Pledging places a buff on the player character for the duration of the event associating the character with the faction
- Earn faction Reputation tokens
- By Destroying Enemy resources in Lost Sectors, completing public events, completing strikes, completing Crucible matches, and the Leviathan raid
- Turn tokens in for reward packages
- Earn faction themed rewards from your faction
- Help your faction win
- According to the Destiny 2 patch notes, the faction with the most rank ups across the game will sell a new weapon at a discount for faction members
- Destiny 2 update 1.05 has fixed an issue in which Hunters with a specific amount of health would see their health bar on the HUD at all times
- According to the Destiny 2 patch notes, the latest Destiny 2 patch has fixed an issue in the raid that granted resurrection tokens unintentionally to players joining encounters in progress
- Destiny 2 version 1.05 has fixed an issue in which killing the first Minotaur too quickly in the Unbreakable Adventure would result in progression being blocked
- Destiny 2 update 1.05 has fixed an issue where clan XP was not being granted for completing public events
- Fixed an issue preventing some player from receiving weekly clan engrams
- Players who leave a clan will still not be eligible for clan rewards that week
- Fixed an issue in which Bright engrams would show ‘Requires Level 20’ if a player hadn’t accepted all Leveling Rewards from Tess after reaching level 20
- According to the Destiny 2 patch notes, the latest Destiny 2 patch has fixed an issue in which the action button on weapon ornaments displayed Discard instead of Unlock
Call to Arms
- According to the Destiny 2 patch notes, the latest Destiny 2 patch reduced the amount needed to complete the milestone to align it with other weekly milestonesMidtown
- Destiny 2 version 1.05 has adjusted Clash & Supremacy power ammo locations
- Added invisible physics volumes to keep players from leaving the intended playable spaceEternity
- Added a soft-kill volume to keep players from hiding on the edge of the map
- Dead players’ Ghosts will no longer appear in the “Fork” location
- Destiny 2 update 1.05 has fixed an issue in which players in the Tower could sometimes fail to load gear
- Destiny 2 version 1.05 has fixed a crash when signing out of Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 version 1.05 has fixed an issue in which the gear search button was covering item actions
- Fixed an issue in which Ghosts were not showing in character gear
- Added a filter and member count in the clan rosteriOS
- Destiny 2 update 1.05 has fixed an issue in the way gear power was sorted when including items that don’t have powerWeb
- When you close an explore item in trending, the page no longer refreshes
- Paging update in search
Destiny 2 Faction Rallies will kicks off with the weekly reset on Tuesday, September 26, at 2 AM PT / 5 AM ET / 9 AM BST and runs until October 3. Dead Orbit (Arach Jalaal), Future War Cult (Lakshmi-2), and New Monarchy (Executor Hideo) will return from the original Destiny.
There will be a new task for players to gather supplies for their faction and destroy enemy resources. You’ll choose one of the three factions to align yourself with and then earn Faction Tokens by completing public events, Lost Sectors, Strikes, or the Raid, or by playing Crucible. Faction Tokens can be turned in for rewards packages, which includes weapons, armor, and shaders and much more.
Additionally, each faction will feature a powerful weapon. Dead Orbit has a scout rifle, FWC a pulse rifle, and New Monarchy a sidearm. At the end of the event, the faction that collected the most packages is named the winner, and its weapon will be sold to all players for 50,000 glimmer. The winner will be named at 10 AM PT on October 3.
Previously, update 1.04 (126.96.36.199) was released to fix an issue where completing a Meditation before selecting it from Ikora would hide that Meditation and prevent players from completing it receiving appropriate rewards. You can read more details here.
Check your game update and download Destiny 2 1.05 update for PS4 and Xbox One.