The ESO update 3.0.11 is now available for download. The Elder Scrolls Online 3.0.11 brings fixes and improvements as well as changes to Battlegrounds and Cyrodiil campaigns. There are also some fixes involving gameplay, dungeons, and quests. The size of The Elder Scrolls Online 3.0.11 is around 378MB.
Previously, the developer’s released update 3.0.10. Check more details below.
New in the ESO 3.0.11
- New Features / Updates / Big Changes
- Known Issues
- Fixes & Improvements
- Alliance War & PvP
- Dungeons & Group Content
- Base Game Patch
- Combat & Gameplay
- Crafting & Economy
- Crown Store & Crown Crates
- Dungeons & Group Content
- Exploration & Itemization
- Quests & Zones
Changes for the PvP and Battlegrounds in this patch:
- The Almalexia (7 day No-CP) campaign has closed, and taking its place is Shor, a new 7-day CP enabled campaign.
- Anyone previously assigned to Almalexia will be given a free home reassignment, and any leaderboard rewards will be granted if the campaign is mid-duration when shut down just as if it had completed naturally.
- The ESO update 3.0.11 added a new 10-49 Grab Bag queue for Battlegrounds.
- You will now receive more XP for finishing Battlegrounds.
- When you first load into a Battleground, you may receive the error message, “Cannot determine compatible region”. Please ignore this; it will be fixed in a future patch.
- The ESO update 3.0.11 fixed an issue where the scoreboard would not update when players left or joined a game that’s in progress.
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- Both Hunter-Killer Fabricants will now consistently reappear after being victorious against players.
- If the Assembly General begins using Titanic Smash but fails to hit a target, it will immediately use Quake.
- Updated the text on the skill refund notification to be more accurate.
- The Elder Scrolls Online 3.0.11 fixed an issue where you could farm some groups of monsters in unintended ways.
- Dual Wield
- Fixed an issue where using a Dual Wield heavy attack would cause your character to not display the animations of subsequent abilities and attacks.
- The Elder Scrolls Online 3.0.11 fixed an issue where two recipes that required Ash Canvas would consume all available Ash Canvas when crafted.
- The ESO update 3.0.11 fixed an issue with the flavor text of the Crown Combat Mystic’s Stew and Crown Vigorous Ragout.
- Previously, these stated they added regeneration, but they actually add max stats.
- Fixed an issue where you could see an “Instance Full” error message when you tried to jump to a dungeon you were already in.
- The Elder Scrolls Online 3.0.11 fixed an issue that prevented the second and third effects of crafted Poisons from being triggered by some area of effect abilities.
- Fixed an issue where you could be placed back into a queue after accepting the Ready Check, or after a group forms, without any discernable reason.
- Fixed an issue where you would receive a message that a player joining a group declined the Ready Check even if they accepted.
- The ESO update 3.0.11 fixed an issue where some quest items were not being removed from your inventory properly and ultimately causing blocked quest progression.
- Soul Shriven in Coldharbour: You can no longer leave the zone through the Grouping Tool or Join Campaign functions, which was preventing you from going back to the area to complete the quest.
Check your game update and download latest the Elder Scrolls Online 3.0.11 for PC.