New Forza Horizon 3 update comes with fixes and improvements. Patch is available for both Xbox One and Windows 10 users. The latest Forza Horizon 3 patch is mostly focused on improving performance on the Windows 10 version.
New in Forza Horizon 3 update:
- Fixed an issue where having a microphone enabled in the game but no speech pack installed would cause the title to crash on Windows 10.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some Windows 10 players when entering Maroondah Road Bucket List event.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some Windows 10 and Xbox One players when joining online Bucket List Blueprint challenges with mismatched DLC.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some Xbox One players when pausing the game.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some players when collecting Loyalty Rewards while in a Convoy.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some players when using the AMD R9 Fury X graphics card on Windows 10.
- Fixed a TDR for Windows 10 players.
- Players running four-core setups on Windows 10 should see CPU improvements.
- Improved thread layout changes for eight-core setups on Windows 10, resulting in improved performance.
- Improvement to performance in upgrades and tuning screens on Windows 10.
- Fixed a stall when driving in Byron Bay on Windows 10.
- Stall fixed when applying Drivatar liveries while driving on Windows 10.
- Stall fixed when driving in free roam on Xbox One.
- Improvements to force feedback dead zone and FFB performance when driving on tarmac on both Xbox One and Windows 10.
- Fixed a bug so that wheel button prompts now match the in-game bindings on Windows 10.
- Actions that must be mapped are now identified in the UI and number of actions that must be mapped has been reduced on Windows 10.
- Fix for photo mode being blurry for some Windows 10 players.
- Groove music playback improvements on Xbox One.
- Upgrade basket UI now supports mouse input for Windows 10.
- Fix for bug that prevented Windows 10 players from progressing past the Start screen with no internet connection.
- Added Master Volume option for Windows 10 players.
- Fix to Advanced Camera functionality in left and top views in Paintshop (Xbox One and Windows).
- Fix to enable Rewind when returning from Co-Op to Solo (Xbox One and Windows).
- Added option to mute microphones in-game (Xbox One and Windows).
- Player can now continue driving when fuel runs out (Xbox One and Windows).
- Horizon Edition cars that boost either Skills or XP no longer provide a benefit in Online Adventure.
- Fixed an issue where the Perk “The XP Bump” worked in Online Adventure. Now it provides no benefit outside of single player racing.
- Added a 30-second cooldown to the Drift Tap Skill.
- Reduced the amount of XP awarded for banking Skill Chains.
- Reduced 3-Star score target on the following Drift Zones: Mountain Scramble, Mountain Foot, Reservoir, and Gold Mine.
- Previous Horizon Edition cars removed from Wheelspins; new Horizon Edition cars added.
- The new HE cars are the BAC Mono Horizon Edition , Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Horizon Edition, Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV Horizon Edition, Mercedes C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series Horizon Edition, MG Metro 6R4 Horizon Edition, MINI Cooper S Horizon Edition, and the Subaru Impreza 22B STi Horizon Edition.
- Added the name of the current Championship to Car Select in Online Adventure to help players choose a suitable car.
- Horizon Edition cars display the correct bonus for Wheelspins.
- Fixed an issue where the Landmarks stat was incorrectly listed as 21 instead of 19, stopping players reaching 100 percent complete.