BioWare is now rolling out Mass Effect Andromeda patch 1.05 for gamers. The update includes fixes and other improvements to the game.
The update also added the ability to skip the lengthy transition animations that play out when traveling between planets on the galaxy map. BioWare has also improved “the appearance of eyes for human and Asari characters.”
Other big complaints that will be addressed in the update include “improving localized voice over lip sync” and tweaks to main character Ryder’s movement when he or she is running in a zig zag pattern. More details below.
Fixed in Mass Effect Andromeda Patch 1.05
- Allowing you to skip ahead when traveling between planets in the galaxy map.
- Increasing the inventory limits.
- Improving the appearance of eyes for humans and Asari characters.
- Decreasing the cost of remnant decryption keys and making them more accessible at merchants.
- Improving localized voice over lip sync.
- Fixing Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern.
- Improving matchmaking and laten.cy in multiplayer.
- Improved tutorial placement
- Single-player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression.
- Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies.
- Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map.
- Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs.
- Improved lip-sync and facial acting during conversations, including localized VO.
- Fixed various collision issues.
- Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct.
- Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs.
- Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times.
- Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save.
- Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose.
- Fixes issues related to some saves.
- Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer.
- Streaming and stability improvements.
- More options and variety in the character creator.
- Improvements to hair and general appearance for characters.
- Ongoing improvements to cinematic scenes and animations.
- Improvements to male romance options for Scott Ryder.
- Adjustments to conversations with Hainly Abrams.
Check your game update and download Mass Effect Andromeda patch 1.05.