Minecraft 1.0.5 for Windows 10 and Pocked is now rolling out. The latest update brings spandex-clad planetary saviours and the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers skins.
Minecraft 1.0.5 also introduces new commands with which you can alter the very rules of the Minecraft world itself. There are also bug fixes and other improvements.
New Features Minecraft 1.0.5 for Windows 10 and Pocked:
- Power Rangers skin pack
- Xbox Live and Realms support on Apple TV
- More commands: /title, /stopsound, /playsound, /clear, /difficulty, /effect, /me, /replaceitem, /spreadplayers, /testfor and /gamerule!
- Game rules: commandblockoutput, sendcommandfeedback, drowningdamage, falldamage, firedamage and pvp!
- Command blocks
- Minecart with command block
- Magnifying glass no longer appears over entered text in the Storage manager
- Jump range of magma cubes fixed to correct value (No bug ID)
- Lapis lazuli icon now in enchanting tables
- Accuracy of fireball shots from ghasts is now correct
- Accuracy of ghast fireball shots is now correct
- You will no longer get trapped & suffocate when reloading a world
- The beacon’s position is now correct when held in your hand
- Endermen once again have idle sounds
- Villagers no longer pick up your stuff when you die