Absolver 1.10 Update will be available on PC and PS4 soon. According to the official Absolver Update 1.10 patch notes, there are minor changes to progression and economy, as well as a number of bug fixes.
In addition, Marked ones have been reverted to their original form. Halloween masks now only available through Rift Disks. Check out more details below.
Absolver 1.10 Update Patch Notes
- Lower XP gains when defeating Level 3 boss and beyond. The very high amount of XP given by Bosses made it too easy to farm XP and prestige levels in PvE, which was not the original intention, so this has been rebalanced.
- Higher XP gains in Combat Trials. Combat Trials also now give more XP, so players will now win Prestige levels and Crystals faster.
- Cost of Rift Disks changed to 5 Crystals.
- Marked ones have been reverted to their original form. Halloween masks now only available through Rift Disks.
- Fixed an issue where the game crashes while opening Rift Disks.
- Various bug fixes to improve the overall experience
Check your game update and download latest Absolver 1.10 Update on PS4 and PC.