A new Boneraiser Minions update patch notes are released for players. Read what is new and fixed in today’s Boneraiser Minions patch. Read the official patch notes below.
Boneraiser Minions Patch Notes – Oct 3, 2022
- Boneraising Meld minions no longer needs two level 3 minions, instead only one of them needs to be level 3.
- The High Wizard will now slowly move faster if he isn’t attacking (so you can’t just endlessly run away from him).
- Tangler Creep minions will now generate hearts much slower against bosses (especially against the King).
- When boneraising a Destineous minion it will now say what minion was raised.
And some bug fixes…
- The Journey Into Beyonds level 2 meta was displaying the wrong number of NGP.
- When levelling up normal minions some would need to attack before their sprite colour updated correctly.
- The Voodoo Doll and Diseased Meat could wrongly have an affect on very high health enemies (eg Bosses).
- The player’s active health bar could still be seen during a curse of Blindness.
- Pumpkin Bros and their Giant variant weren’t correctly animating when chasing enemies.