A new The Tenants update 0.91 patch notes are released for players. Since the last major update, players have been experiencing multiple issues and bugs Hopefully, today’s The Tenants update 0.91 will address some of these issues and bugs.
Read what is new and fixed in today’s The Tenants patch. Read the official patch notes below.
The Tenants 0.91 Patch Notes – August 16, 2022
- Reworked the Playing for High Stakes mission (the infamous 12/8k cash flow objective) to not include loans in its cash flow calculation in order to make it easier to complete it and progress the main storyline.
- Reworked item tag filtering to allow for excluding selected tags.
- Adjusted a number of job requirements and budgets.
- Company bosses will no longer be as phased by employee actions (will suffer less happiness penalties).
- Increased the chance of spawning a viable company renter in business properties.
- Safeguarded business Open House jobs in Manhattan to always be possible to complete.
- Fixed an issue with the force apartment sell popup when upgrading from a pre landlord update save file.
- Fixed an issue with a number of animations.
- Fixed a few issues with apartment variants not having access to utilities.
- Fixed an issue with Open Houses not properly refreshing utility access after configuring utilities.
- Fixed an issue with some more walls being impossible to tear down.
- Fixed an issue with the Real Estate Magnate mission related to the 10 tenants housed subtask not always being properly checked off.