Town of Salem 2 update B.0.1.23 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Town of Salem 2 patch notes, the latest update B.0.1.23 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Town of Salem 2 version B.0.1.23 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Town of Salem 2 Patch B.0.1.23 Notes – August 22, 2023
• Improved localization of Chinese, Russian, Spanish, and French. Work is still on-going but please provide us feedback.
• Arsonist Kill animation added.
• Added click sounds to tab buttons on role selector for custom games.
• Roles that leave town now show in their own section in the graveyard.
• Nametags and interactable popups will now scale and move correctly when resizing the game window.
• Fixed Bug that Allowed Last Wills and Deathnotes to be multiple lines in chat.
• The morning rooster sound will no longer play in the middle of a kill animation.
• The Role List in-game is now properly masked so that roles will not show on top of their frame when scrolling up or down.
• The Player List and Recent Player List in Lobby are now properly masked so that player names will no longer show on top of their frame when scrolling up or down.